The Day of Your Surgery
Please report to the registration desk at The Surgery Center, located at 5202 Miller Road, Flint.
Important points to remember - Adults
▪ A responsible adult must drive you to and from The Surgery Center.
▪ Wear comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
▪ Please bring your insurance card and photo ID.
▪ Bring any healthcare power of attorney and/or applicable guardianship papers.
▪ You may wish to bring a pillow or blanket for the ride home.
▪ Leave jewelry and valuables, including rings, watches, earrings and money at home.
Important points to remember - Children
▪ Remove all baby bottles from the crib at night. Inform family members that the child should not be given anything to eat or drink after midnight.
▪ If appropriate for the child’s age, remove all drinking glasses from the bathroom. Do not let the child brush his/her teeth the morning of the surgery.
▪ You may bring children in pajamas. They may keep their undergarments on.
▪ For infants, you may bring formula or special drinking cups for use after surgery. Bring an extra diaper or change of undergarments.
▪ Children may bring a favorite blanket or small, soft toy.
For further information regarding your Surgical Instructions, please choose from the following. If you have any further questions, please call us at 810-732-7700.
5202 Miller Road
Flint MI 48507